My Blog Background

About Me...

About Me...
Please Visit My Website @ http://www.capturedinnocencepersonalizedreborndolls.com/

My Blog is Still Under Construction;

Hello...My name is Serena Masterson...!! I am a very happily married wife to Terry Masterson, and a mother to two beautiful children....Carl and Ashley...And a mommy to two cats...Q-Tip, and Sassy...!!!

My Passion in life is being a Personalized Reborn Doll Artist..! It all started a couple years ago when I became an "Empty-Nester", when Both my teenagers decided it was time to "fly the nest", and although I thought it was too soon, they spread their wings and flew to their new lives on their own.

I wanted a couple of dolls in the home just to feel a part of them still there. I was at first going to purchase a factory-made doll..like from Lee Middleton Dolls or the like, but they didn't really come close to looking like my own children; Then when I was looking up "Dolls", I came across these "Reborn Dolls", and as I researched them, I hadn't realized that I could create dolls on my own that actually Looked Like my own children, and when I read that, well...I was All Over That...!!!

Since then, I've been to the "Moon and back" and "fell in love" with the hobby...!!! Now I create dolls either bought in stores, purchase sculpts oline, or in thrift stores, and take them apart, and put them together creating a doll that looks and resembles a real life baby...with my own "Personal Touch".

I not only find this hobby very therapeutic, it also keeps my mind and my hands happily busy...!!! And although I create for my own personal enjoyment in the hobby, I hope to leave behind a Legacy to our two children whom will have dolls of various ages in their image, and hopefully will have grandchildren in the future, which I will Also create dolls in their image as well...!!!

I also create dolls that will soon be "Up for Adoption" in the coming new year of 2015. Many Thanks and Ever So Sweetly..Thank-You for visiting my Blog..!!
Sincerely; Serena Masterson "Personalized Reborn Doll Artist"


Facebook

Facebook
View My Facebook Page
Please "Click" 2015 for my "Newest Posts"..!!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Daughter Ashley, as a Reborned Baby, Newborn in Basket..!

While working on my babies tonight, Thought I'd do a little "Updating" of my daughter, Ashley Chantel, as a newborn reborn doll;  One of her photography poses in a pink basket...
This pink basket is a great photo prop, and can't wait to use it again for my babies that will soon be up for adoption...!!
Thanks for Taking a Peek...!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You Very Much for Taking a Peek..!!!